Friday 19 September 2014

Journey To Home Sweet Home

Hello! my name is Faisal and I would like to tell about my experience during my journey to go home..


The journey started at 22 July 2014 as some of my friends and I used the bus which had been prepared by UPMKB to go to Bintulu Airport. Although we had to wait about 30 minutes for the bus, but it is worth it because we don't have to pay at all for the ride. If we take the taxi for go to the airport, we may have to pay about RM30+ for the taxi's fee. we could break the fast before we go to departure hall.


Before depart from Bintulu to KLIA 2

During the the flight, I am so lucky because the uncle beside me give me his food that he had order because he said he already full. The food was excellent! The uncle beside me was very kind and friendly. we had a conversation during our flight. He also told to me about his son and daughter. What was unfortunate for this flight are my sit was at the last row. At the back, the shaking of the flight were stonger than we sit at the front. The cushion also cannot to be move. I had to sleep with straight body posture while sitting. It was so hard and hurt as I had to stay with that posture in 2 hours and 30 minutes. It was so bad!

As I arrived at KLIA 2, my course mates have to take the bus to get back to Perak but I had to overnight at KLIA 2 because my flight to Alor Star was at 6.00 a.m. We arrived at KLIA 2 was about 9.30 p.m. Luckily I had found one of my friend which also had to overnight at there. His sister also there to accompany us. Once again, I am so lucky because during the overnight at KLIA 2, there is none of my penny that been used. All of my foods and drinks have been supported by my friend's sister. 

My friend (Arimi) and I at KLIA 2


View at KLIA 2

At 6.00 a.m. I had take off from KLIA 2 to my country, Kedah. Its take about 1 hour to arrived at Alor Star Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment